Friday, May 4, 2012

The End for the Greatest?

What was originally thought to be a twisted knee has turned out to be the worst. Mariano Rivera has suffered a torn ACL in his right knee. Completely unbelievable. I have no words. I was in complete shock when the news was delivered and don't even know what to say. I love Mariano more than any other player on the team. Mariano is the classiest man in Major League Baseball.

This can't be the end for the greatest closer in history. Never mind that the Yankees lost this game, what matters is that the Yankees will not win without Mo. I am just stunned. His career can't end this way. His career should have ended by standing on the mound after a playoff win. I need to gather my thoughts. This is pretty raw and I can't develop this into writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment