Monday, December 31, 2012

2012

Almost one year ago to the day, I began my Yankees blog. In just under one year, I have 345 posts, 4,007 page views and a drive to make 2013 an even better blogging year. I have slacked after the Yankees season ended, mostly because not many things have happened since the Yankees were knocked out of the ALCS by the Detroit Tigers. In 2013, expect my player evaluation, more technological integration (videos) and deeper analysis. I also hope to have 10,000 views by this time next year.

January is a new start for my blog. I can't wait to experience the 2013 with my loyal readers. I promise, I will not disappoint and hopefully, neither will the Yankees. Stay tuned in January where I will begin my player analysis and predictions, position by position. Thank you all for reading what I write and I hope to garner even more readers in the coming year. Wishing you all a happy and healthy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment